Monday, November 7, 2011

From our roof top garden


The hotel has a roof top garden and it is quite pleasant to sit outside at night a sip some grappa.

After our wanderings on Saturday we relaxed up there, too.

Our last stop was the Bargello Museum of sculpture. It has several Michelangelo, Donatello and Cellini sculptures. Pottery, carved ivory, small bronzes and coins are also featured.

On our way back to the hotel, we wondered through the Central Market, an indoor market with cheese, meat, wine and vegetables stalls.

3 comments:

  1. Looking rainy right there =) … though that’s good for the rooftop garden, though. Those sculptures are definitely a must see, too, but I think the indoor market got me distracted :D! I just wish I could go there someday!

    Rolf Matchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. To stay in a rooftop garden is sure enjoyable, be it on daytime or at night! It must be nice to stay under a sheltered part of that rooftop garden and sip some coffee, don’t you agree?

    Gabrielle Jeromy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chugging those yummy beverages while enjoying the rooftop view is a fantastic idea! I’ve become fond of taking photos of rooftop views recently, and what captivates me most are the scenic views at night! It’s so relaxing in some way. On top of it all, I learn about different types of roofing in an instant! =)

    Sierra Nordgren

    ReplyDelete