Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday

Checked out of the hotel and brought our bags to the train station. We don't board until after 8 pm and leave at 10. Then wandered the waterfront, finally. Here we were on Lake Ontario and for all the exploring we were doing, the only time we actually saw the lake was when we landed.

We then did the tourist thing and we up in CN Tower, 2nd highest free standing tower and one of the 7 wonders of the modern world according to the America Society of Civil Engineering. It is fun to get above it all. We opted NOT to do the walk around outside the observation deck, attached with harnesses.

I don't know what the Internet connection will be on the train. I suspect I will be off line until arriving in Vancouver on Wednesday. If I can snap a photo of the sleeping accommodations and get it off before we depart, I will. Other wise it will be in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment