Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Celebration time

We are in Oswego, NY to celebrate my parents 65th wedding anniversary.  For their 60th we had wine glasses inscribed with their names and dates.  It was such a good idea we did it again.  Same names, five more years.  Here are my dad, Lew, and mom, Steve, toasting with their new glasses.  The actual anniversary date is June 21, but we thought the sooner we gave them the glasses, the more wine we could drink from them.

The Erwin clan is gathering.  It's a rolling arrival.  My sister, Linda showed up at our home on Friday, June 14.  My brother, Andy and sister in law, Paige, arrived in Oswego on Saturday.  Lin ,Doug, and I made our appearance on Monday.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, nephews and grandnephew arrives.  Chris and Michelle and their 16 month old son, Colin fly into Rochester.  Meanwhile, Corey will fly into Syracuse.  Dad made Mom a spreadsheet so they could keep track of comings and goings.  We will also do a staggered departure.  More to add to the spreadsheet.

P.S.  It is my birthday today and my sister's too.  She was born 3 years after me.


No comments:

Post a Comment