Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last of the top 10

I am sitting in the hotel on Sunday night writing about the Corvallis experience, missing Lin and Doug.  We have an early flight tomorrow morning so stay near the airport tonight.  

Back to Saturday.  We went to the Farmer's Market--a very 'happening' place.  Produce, food, crafts, music and more.  Lots of people, good weather.  Then to the Oregon Coffee and Tea shop. I was standing around looking for the photo op when I was asked if I needed help.  I told the kind woman that I was taking photos for the Corvallis Top Ten guide book.  She bit, but she was so nice, I had to tell her the truth, it was just my top ten for this blog.  Below is a drawing her grandchild did of the shop.

Doug holding coffee with shop in background.


Ok, top ten almost done.  Last one is Squirrel's.  We didn't eat there this time but we did the last time we visited.  It is one of Doug R.'s favorite places. Great mural too.

No comments:

Post a Comment